God created all of us to be challenged, my first post is about a fun cooking challenge I took on. However life is full all kinds of challenges and I would like this blog to be an opportunity to share some of these challenges as I go through them. Right now thankfully God has given me a break from life's more serious challenges allowing me to take on some fun challenges.
So in the meantime I would like to offer to let you, my blog followers (however small a group you may be) challenge me. The guide lines for these challenges are that it be or cooking or baking challenge, and something on a budget. You come up with the rest of the rules. Leave a comment with my challenge and I will attempt to take it on!
I look forward to the challenges that you send my way.
No comments:
Post a Comment